logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Brat Pack 2009
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:42 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

I'm 7-2 overall with this squad, losing only to Carl (Luke Skywalker) with his NR Kyle, Dash, Luke FS, Jagged Fel squad, and to Dean with something similar.

37 Aurra Sing
29 Luke, Jedi
28 Dash Rendar, Renegade Smuggler
27 Han Smuggler
21 Admiral Ackbar
18 C3P0 and R2-D2
14 General Rieekan
09 General Dodonna
06 Mouse Droid x2
06 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2
05 Camaasi Noble

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

Post subject: Re: Brat Pack 2009
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:47 pm 
Ugnaught Master!
Ugnaught Master!

I've seen it in action with Dennis at the wheel, and it does an amazing job. Brat Pack . . . lol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:28 pm 
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice

Wow, I made a squad almost exactly like this two nights ago after watching Dash Rendar miss a ton of attacks in multiple games. The only thing different about the one I made is that I had Lobot CLO and another Mouse Droid instead of C-3PO & R2-D2... I think I like your version better for the Disruptive though (didn't think of that at the time).

I'm glad to see it's as decent a squad concept as I thought ;)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:51 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

dnemiller wrote:
well Dennis I like the squad and really the way you run it I think you have it pretty well tweaked to your playstyle perfectly.

I think Aurra is about the scariest figure in the squad. I cringed everytime she took that +19 shot on Kyp and Kyle. Just knowing the pressure it put on me to make the save and knowing also that there was still Han and Dash to deal with.

I think honestly the piece I got warm fuzzies about was Luke because he was just less dangerous with me having disruptive. He just could not hurt me without losing evade.

Well I played him wrong when I faced you. I mean, I played him the way he is intended, but I should have adjusted that given what you had. The opponent MUST base my stuff to ensure damage, but Luke is there to slow the enemy down and distract them away from Han and Aurra while they continue to blast from several squares away. And Luke has Block and Deflect so he can reduce some of the damage he will take most of the time.

I got excited about killing Kyp with Luke and I let Kyle beat the crap out of him for it. I won't make that mistake again.

Quote:
But overall I really like the squad Dennis I think at some point if you dont mind me somewhat netdecking I just might give it a go.

Cool, go for it. Be sure to post the results. :)

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg