23 Lando Calrissian, Hero of Taanab
21 General Veers
15 Lobot, Computer Liaison Officer
26 Czerka Scientist x2
65 Kel Dor Bounty Hunter x5
8 Mas Amedda
10 Imperial Dignitary x2
(200pts. 14 activations)

I dunno how competitive this is, but I figured 2 separate groups of Twin, Mobile, Opportunistic Accurate Shooting Kel-Dors might be pretty decent. Lobot is there for emergency door control if needed as well as the bonus of being able to bring in Jabba CL and another Kel-Dor if you get lucky. Or, if you think you can work 1 Czerka with 6 Kel-Dors, you can drop one and a Dignitary for another Kel-Dor and an Uggie or Mouse Droid.

Post subject: Re: Thrawn and the Bounty Hunters
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:44 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Nice squad! I like the idea of accurate shot being with the Kel Dors. Opportunist gives them decent dmg and this squad is safe from Lancers and Yobuck squads. You definetly should add in Jabba CL into your squad. This way your Kel dors will have great dmg agaist anything and they should be able to take out enemy commanders. You probably could take out Lando (I know you'd be sacrificing the Mobile attack, but Kel Dor's have stealth and stealth = survivability) and a Dignitary and add in Jabba CL with some uggies for door control. Other than that, this squad looks great.

Aliit ori'shya tal'din ("Family is more than Blood")
To learn Mandalorian, go to http://www.karentraviss.com/html/mando.htm.

Post subject: Re: Thrawn and the Bounty Hunters
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:48 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Actually, if you change anything, I think it would be to drop Lando and add Nyna instead. However, I am really expecting to see a slight resurgence in Force Sense or It's A Trap! after this set. Mainly because of the Twi'lek BSV, because if you're running a squad with Stealth pieces and the BBSV and TBSV, a single use of Force Sense takes away the Stealth, the Evade, AND the Greater Mobile for the whole round. So, I'm not convinced that Stealth by itself is going to be as useful as it once was. We'll see.

I think 2 Czerka's is a good idea in a squad like this. You have enough pieces that you'll want to spread out. Plus, you won't have to worry too much if you lose one of the Czerkas. Only change I would suggest would be to work in Ozzel. It can be tough to get off those Opportunist shots if you're getting out-activated, which, even some squads with GMLS and Dodonna could still do to you.