Kyle Katarn, JBM (54)
Mara Jade, Jedi (45)
Lobot (27)
Kyp Durron (26)
Gen. Wedge (23)
Luke, FS (10)
Gen. Dodonna (9)
Uggiesx2 (6)

Post IE New Republic squad, at least with what we've had revealed so far. I went with the old Lobot as I feel that he fits this build better. Provides the override, that with the new Lobot, I reckon will be more essential than ever to top tier play. His customisation is nice, you can bring in an MTB and 4 uggies to guarantee the 120dmg strike from Mara, then follow it up with an 80dmg hit from Kyp, can bring in Wicket and a Human BG to help out Kyp and to a lesser extent Kyle's attacks, and also keep Wicket alive till when you want him dead, so that the Impulsive stuff only goes when you want it, Lando, DS if you need some more ranged firepower (probably my default) or a Kel-Dor BH and a Varactyl Wrangler, so that you can keep a leash on Kyp once someone goes down (although I'd tend to use Kyp as my first wave, as he can kill alot more than his points before he goes down, and before anyone else dies) and the Kel-Dor for the Lancer counter (Between Kyle's riposte and the twin AoO's from both Mara and Kyp, Yobuck should have a hard time, possible 100dmg to him just from his first run through.)

Thoughts? Improvements? Lobot could be dropped for Jaina or maybe Jarael, but I like what he brings to the table. Do you reckon this could fight the current top tier? My only concern is the lack of ranged firepower (Wedge and to a reduced extent Mara are the only real ranged damage...) but it should be able to get to the opponents reasonably quick, and the Evade really helps with that. Oh, and most important question, is it better than the current meta 200.pt NR squads, with Han, GH or Jaina and Han, Smuggler?