A Shattered Destiny

Darth Caedus-60
Boba Fett, Mercenary-58
Lando Calrissian, Dashing Scoundrel-18
4-Lom-21
Lobot-27
Ugnaught Demolitionist x5-15
=199

This IMO is one of the better 200pt Caedus squads that's possible. It's not Tier 1, but it's pretty solid.
Thoughts?

Post subject: Re: A Shattered Destiny
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:40 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Deliah seems kind of fragile for this. I know you want a back up shooter, but I think you'd be better off to drop Lobot and Blue and run Boba Merc and 6 Ugnaughts.

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:46 am 
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator

Sorry Boris, but I couldn't think of a worse plan. You say Deliah is fragile, yes I know. But I current don't have my Boba Enforcer, which is why she is in there for now. And your idea of dropping Deliah and Lobot for Boba merc and 6 ugnaughts? Sorry, but that's dumb. Lose an overrider and reinforcements + a mobile shooter for a guy who is fragile and some piggies... The other squad I have is I dropped Deliah and 2 ugs for a Boba enf. I'm not trying to insult you in anyway, just I fail to see a advantage in loosing an overrider and reinforcements.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:52 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

DarkLordVerjal wrote:
Sorry Boris, but I couldn't think of a worse plan. You say Deliah is fragile, yes I know. But I current don't have my Boba Enforcer, which is why she is in there for now. And your idea of dropping Deliah and Lobot for Boba merc and 6 ugnaughts? Sorry, but that's dumb. Lose an overrider and reinforcements + a mobile shooter for a guy who is fragile and some piggies... The other squad I have is I dropped Deliah and 2 ugs for a Boba enf. I'm not trying to insult you in anyway, just I fail to see a advantage in loosing an overrider and reinforcements.

You don't need override in 200 point sanctioned play. There aren't enough doors to make it worth the trouble. Plus, if you can see a door with Lobot, then the enemy can see Lobot and 90% of the time you have handed your opponent a 27 point lead.

You may not be trying to insult, but your language is crude.
It's not dumb, Boba Merc is no more fragile than Deliah. Believe me when I say Deliah was my top want after seeing her stats but she has been the biggest disappointment as a result. You have to completely "pimp her out" so to speak, meaning characters with Mounted Weapon and strong CE support to make her worth the 33-point cost. Perhaps if she had Stealth or Evade or even Pheremones. But she doesn't.

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:41 pm 
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator

Revised squad

Darth Caedus-60
Boba Fett, Mercenary-58
4-Lom-21
Lobot-27
=199

Thoughts on this one?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:29 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

DarkLordVerjal wrote:
Revised squad

Darth Caedus-60
Boba Fett, Mercenary-58
4-Lom-21
Lobot-27
=199

Thoughts on this one?

You're going to laugh but I think Talon is a better choice than Boba. Plus you can fit another Ugnaught in there. Talon's weakness is Vong, if only she'd had Sith Rage. Anyway, this looks like a tough team. I might try to fit Zuckuss in there so I could bring in 4-LOM as a reinforcement, but it's not that big a deal.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:47 am 
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator

yeah I'd almost rather have Zuckuss then Lom. But I traded mine about 3 weeks ago. :oops: But I think Lom will hold his own. Back to the point, I personally like this one better, Boba's Intuition and Caedus's Flow Walk work GREAT together. Also I have more range and sometimes better damage. My rein is most likely going to be Wicket, 4 ugnaughts, only because I have 1 ewok...