18 FU Obi-Wan Kenobi, Unleashed Rebel 44 110 20 15 20
3 Han Solo on Tauntaun Rebel 27 90 16 9 20
22 Univ Lobot Fringe 27 20 11 0 0
43 RotS Chagrian Mercenary Commander Fringe 13 40 16 8 10
15 BH Aqualish Assassin Fringe 7 20 15 7 10
48 FU Caamasi Noble Fringe 5 10 12 0 0

Squad Commander Effects

Chagrian Mercenary Commander
Each follower within 6 squares who scores a critical hit gets +20 damage on that attack (add the bonus damage after multiplying).

I figure you send Obi-wan in all alone and try to do as much damage with him as possible. My aim would be to take out all the fodder. Depending on the type of squad that is left, you could give force spirit to Luke of Var. Luke if there is mostly just a big hitter left and Var if there is lots of fodder still. Chagrian Merc Commander means that Luke could crit for SIXTY points. If he gets force spirit he can do that twice per turn for a possible 160 in damage.

What do you think?

Post subject: Re: Rebel Jedi
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:29 am 
Mandalore
Mandalore

I have been attempting to come up with something along these lines for a long time. I'd Like to see an elite squad containing about 4-6 activations that can really stand up in today's Meta. Here is the problem:
You get out activated. Your opponent will get to answer with all of his best stuff because you wont have the activations necessary to deal with the top squads in today's environment. I love your squad, but I think that it could be improved by chopping down some of the biggest hitters and adding some extra support pieces. For instance, the Chagrian + Luke combo for 160, great, but I dont think that an opponent who knows what he is doing will allow that combination to benefit you, mostly because you will have to keep the Chagrian too close to the front lines, so what you can expect is 80 damage out of Luke after Force Spirit. If you replace Luke with Shaak Ti, you pick up 2 points and have a far more versatile piece who can do 60 damage per round from round 1. You can then replace Han Solo with Luke Hoth Pilot Unleashed at a cost of 1 point. The Hoth Pilot is really a much better piece, and still a worthy target for your Force Spirit. I might drop the reinforcements with Lobot to bring in more rebel pieces, for 27 I would rather have the original R2 D2, and 2-1b. With the 1 point you have left and 2 points cheaper than lobot for the recomended switch add an ugo.
This changes the squad completely, but the theme is similar (if this doesn't more match the theme for adding an extra Jedi to the mix)

Shaak Ti 47
Obi Wan 44 (91)
VAR 48 (139)
R2-D2 8 (147)
Luke HPU 28 (175)
2-1B 17 (192)
Caamasi 5 (197)
ugnaught 3 (200)

I might take Juno for disruptive fodder killer instead of caamasi and Ugo, but Door control could be good, not really needed as much in 200. (only 1 map really has an issue with it)

ImageImage