Garindan-12=84
Lando, DS-18=102
Jawa Trader-9=111
Bith Vigo-20=131
Camassi Noblex6-30=161
Aqualish Assassinx3-21=182
Granx3-12=194
Uggiex2-6=200

The Nom Bombs thread on the other forum got me thinking about Nom squads, here's what I have right now, this is basically off the top of my head, so be merciful. Boba and Lando stay hidden, mobiling out to shoot, and Boba can detonate my grans if he needs to. The jawa gets oogalith and provides some droid hate. Aqualish at least deter you from taking AoOs and rushing Nom. The Vigo in a decent scrub killer and gives evade, just in case. The Camassi provide cover, so, when it's working right, you can't shoot anyone. Uggies are for activations and they can be useful once in a while.

Grambo wrote:
the best defense is a dead opponent.

Post subject: Re: Noble Nom
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:45 pm 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

I think you need Lobot in this build, that way you could bring in a Jawa Trader if needed. You won't need the Bith Vigo, so you could put in some more Aqualish Assasins or maybe some Advance Scouts, but then you would need Yomin Carr to make them really useful.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:48 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

You have too many Camaasi Nobles in your squad. I would drop 2 of them for another Ugnaught and another Aqualish.

Also, I disagree that the Bith Vigo is not needed. Grenades 10 will solve a significant problem regarding damage output that you WILL face without his presence.

I'm not sure that Lobot is as necessary as he once was. Maybe if you want to bring an MTB in against certain opponents, but that is a judgement call that has to be made on a case-by-case basis.

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:33 pm 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

Boris wrote:
You have too many Camaasi Nobles in your squad. I would drop 2 of them for another Ugnaught and another Aqualish.

Also, I disagree that the Bith Vigo is not needed. Grenades 10 will solve a significant problem regarding damage output that you WILL face without his presence.

I'm not sure that Lobot is as necessary as he once was. Maybe if you want to bring an MTB in against certain opponents, but that is a judgement call that has to be made on a case-by-case basis.

Ah, right, I completely forgot about the Black Sun abilitly.