Raxus Prime Trooper - 5
Raxus Prime Trooper - 5
Raxus Prime Trooper - 5
Raxus Prime Trooper - 5
Stormtrooper - 5

Total points - 200
Total Activations - 14

http://www.swshoebox.com/features/viewSquad.cfm?squadID=79564

It's a very nice squad. It won my LGS Tournament last week.

Me, Albert, Rodney, Tim, David.

R1: Me, got the bye.
Albert wins against Tim, David Wins against Rodney.\

R2: Tim wins against David
Rodney Gets the bye.

Me Vs Albert:

I won map choice and picked Korriban, may not have been the wiset choice, but i got lucky.
He is playing Loda, Kenobi Unl, Han Rouge, P-Leia, R2-D2, and bunch of other stuff. He wins init and shoots Veers with Han... He missed. He then used Leia's CE to kill Mas amedda with Han. I move my commanders into position to let my Uggernaughts do there thing. After round one he had Just the ones listed above alive (couldnt hit Leia or R2 for the life of me.) So he wins init again and again shoots Veers, and misses again, uses Leia to let him shoot Veers, and misses again! This round goes the same, except Kenobi and R2 fall. After that round, I won every single init, (however Han makes all of his evades....) So i use the uggernaught and murder leia, Han evades, and Loda reflect. Loda goes after the uggernaughts, and Han hides to keep the NTMTO alive, and Thrawn moves up to get in range of Loda with the Anti Force Bubble. Loda dies, and Han attemptes to shoot Veers again... he missed. Albert was pissed at that point and I dont blame him, he just took Han off of the board at that point. I win.

Round 3: Albert gets the bye.
Tim plays Rodney
I play David:

David was playing an all Jedi squad (Yoda, General Windu, JWM, R2-Astro, Quilan Vos, infiltrator, like one or two more mabye, I duno probaly not).... We played on Death Star. Game was a one way thing, made a wall with my RPT and put thrawn behind it when his Jedi got close. The Uggernaughts murdered the crap out of them...

I won, and pulled a Kota out of the pack. Woooo

"Know that much may happen here, but above all, do not forget this—you may trust in me. We cradle each other's lives, and what threatens one of us, threatens us both. And if you find you cannot trust me, trust in your training. Trust in yourself. Never doubt what you have done." Kreia