34 Mirith Sinn
25 Admiral Ackbar, Supreme Commander
22 R2-D2 and C-3PO, Galactic Heroes
19 New Republic Tactician
51 Galactic Alliance Special Guard x3
9 General Dodonna
6 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2

(200pts. 11 activations)

The reason I built this squad was the simply amazing synergy I found with the Tactician. Ackbar is awesome with recon, cause you get Tactician +4 also. He also provides mobile cover, and the ability to do unavoidable damage and give all the guards accurate shot versus one enemy. The GASG's get double twin via R2P0 and can do 120 dmg with cunning + advantegous or 80 dmg with opportunist. Now here's what the Tactician can do. You can combine fire 2 times with him using Concentrate All Your Firepower. That's Spotter +30 twice! And if you combine fire with a second person, you also get +10 dmg more and its unavoidable. The first attack from a GASG can do 70dmg this way at +20 attack, with 3 more attacks left to finish off the person. If you put your GASG's in cover, the enemy has to come to them thanks to Mirith Sinn. You also have a good bodyguard and disruptive. Are there any improvements people would like to suggest? I'd like to turn this squad into the best possible squad it can be, so constructive criticism is welcome!

The link to my squad on bloomilk is the following:

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/126792/sinns-of-a-solar-empire

Feel free to rate it if you'd like or leave comments.

Aliit ori'shya tal'din ("Family is more than Blood")
To learn Mandalorian, go to http://www.karentraviss.com/html/mando.htm.

Post subject: Re: Sinn's of a Solar Empire
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:06 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

I just tested the squad out against a very well played Darth Malgus, False Emperor squad.

I lost Kenth Hamner and a Galactic Alliance Special Guard and also R2D2 and C3P0 galactic heroes. But in the end, combined fire with the tactician was huge. Every turn I'd get +30 to my damage on one attack with Concentrate All Fire Power, and that really helped me get past Malgus's insane tankiness. Malgus had VCA 6 and Dark Armor, with Vergere healing him 1 time. Mirith Sinn got the final shot for the win. It was a hard fought battle. Mirith's CE really helped my guys not get SBM'd and also Vision's of Doubted. I forced his Darth Caedus to use an Aing Ting Flow Walk in order to position himself to where he could see someone to use it on, so that was huge early on since Caedus used up all his force points to do that. I think this squad has a lot of potential. It did a good job of dealing with one of the hardest tank squads out there. I'm not sure how it'd do versus my Caedus of Immortality squad, but i think it would be very close.

Aliit ori'shya tal'din ("Family is more than Blood")
To learn Mandalorian, go to http://www.karentraviss.com/html/mando.htm.