logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Wat's the Situation?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:35 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

I like the new Spotter Droid. And here is a not so typical Sep squad made possible (and competitive) by him.

--Wat's the Situation?--
43 Wat Tambor, Techno Union Foreman
26 EG-05 Jedi Hunter Droid
24 Elite Commando Droid
23 Commando Droid Captain
19 Droideka
18 BX Commando Droid Spotter
13 Techno Union Warrior
12 Gha Nachkt
10 Figrin D'an
8 Battle Droid Officer
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

(199pts. 11 activations)

Maximum damage output is 430 with your main attackers. I actually find the Techno Union Warrior useful with the BX Commando Droid Spotter, since his Flux Density and Synchronized Fire work well with Improved Spotter +20, giving him a 50 dmg shot, which can be absolutely necessary sometimes. He could be swithced out for something, but I kinda got a kick out scaning the Seps for a low point cost unit to fill the void and I stumbled upon the Techno Union warriors good synergy with the Spotter. I have the ECD and the Jedi Hunter Droid to deal with melee threats, which are mostly force users. The Droideka gives range support against force users. I'd probably bring in a T1 Bulk Loader droid (as well as many other great options) with Wat's reserves when you get the chance. 140pts is hard to chew through when he's got energy sheild, and his lift can give your squad some mobility. Should be a fun squad, and I think it can deal effectively with shooter squads and melee squads effectively. Even Bastilla doesn't completely shut it down. Droid Mark on Tambor is a thing of beauty. Mark the Commando Droid for Energy Shield and Evade saves. I put Firgin Dian in there just in case the other Draw Fire doesn't work, and he provides a great Distraction as well. Both of the Wat Tambors are my favorite peices to use with the new Spotter so far. The Synergy is just too good to pass up. Repair 20, Droid Mark, Evade, Reserves...I love it!

Aliit ori'shya tal'din ("Family is more than Blood")
To learn Mandalorian, go to http://www.karentraviss.com/html/mando.htm.