(Meatbag Masher)

Darth Revan -88 points
Boba Fett, Enforcer -38 points
HK-47 -32 points
Lobot - 27 points
Ugnaught Demolitionist X5 - 15 points

Total Activations - 9
Total Points - 200

Has Revan, 2 nasty shooters, DC, custimization, Ugs for activation, 10-15 activations.

(Revan Sings)

Darth Revan - 88
Boba Fett, Enforcer - 38
Aurra Sing - 37
Lobot - 27
Duros Explorer - 7
Ugnaught Demolitionist -3

Total Activations: 7-12
Total Points - 200

Has Revan, 2 Nasty shooters who benefit from his movment CE, Lobot for DC and custimization, Duros for Spotter, taking out fodder, and being an anoying piece to take out, and of course, UGNAUGHT!!!!!!

So i playtested this using vassel, went 1-1.

Beat a Loda squad, it was a good game. Loda had trouble hitting Revan, which allowed me to take out his support while Loda was busy with Revan. A funny thing happend before Loda went after Revan, he gives my Duros an AOO, i crit, he reflects, fails, FPRR's 3 more times (Obi-wan's force spirit) and fails all of them, takes 20 dmg, wasnt that much of a game changer, but Loda failing 4 saves hurt his force points. So Revan manages to kill Loda, Revan had 10 left, and gets killed by his Leia. So then it's Leia, a few little guys, VS a full Aurra, and a full Boba enforcer. Revan was a suprisingly durable beatstick in that game, never made a succesful DA save though.

I lost to a version of sixfootoneder's double momentum squad (was a lil different), all of the combined firing for 50 dmg brought down Revan, Aurra, and Boba real fast, especially when they were based, he got a lot of AOO as well, for i was trying to kill as many of his support troops with force storm and Boba's missles and had to get into position, tried out his net gun 2, got a trooper, but Han FPRR into the save tch. It ended with Aurra sweeping and killing his han + some support troops, then the rest of his guys murdered Aurra with CF, spotter. Also, Revan yet again never made a succesful DA save, even with FPRR.

So i thought the squad did well, YET i still have yet to make a succesful DA save with Revan grrrrr.

So thoughts? Suggestions? Rude inconsiderate comments?

"Know that much may happen here, but above all, do not forget this—you may trust in me. We cradle each other's lives, and what threatens one of us, threatens us both. And if you find you cannot trust me, trust in your training. Trust in yourself. Never doubt what you have done." Kreia

Last edited by Waves_blade on Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:24 pm 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

Thoughts - I like the second one better, even with the fewer activations. Aurra is just so good, with Accurate and JH. With a little misplacement by your opponent, you could take out lower level Jedi or commanders pretty quick.

Suggestions - none yet, because I have not playtested Revan. Plus, I would like to see the rest of the set first.

Rude Inconsiderate comments - Well, shoot. I can't think of any at the moment. Once one comes to mind I'll post it for you. =) lol

She giveth, and she taketh away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:26 pm 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

Just thought of a suggestion. Take out Lando, the Tusken and Uggies and replace with Lobot. That way you can customize. Need the other shooter? Bring in Lando. Need activations? Bring in scrubs.

She giveth, and she taketh away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:58 am 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

took your suggestion, and playtested a bit, does well, gona playtest even more later.

"Know that much may happen here, but above all, do not forget this—you may trust in me. We cradle each other's lives, and what threatens one of us, threatens us both. And if you find you cannot trust me, trust in your training. Trust in yourself. Never doubt what you have done." Kreia